I stopped reading my horoscope sometime ago and just happened to scroll down to it today on my MyYahoo page.
Here is what it says:
"If you're wondering what's holding you back right now, the answer could lie in your latest credit card bill. Take a good, hard look at it -- and figure out how you can trim it down! Small measures can have a bigger impact than you realize, especially over time. So if you start revising your budget today, you'll have a lot more freedom (and a lot less debt) in only a few months. It's extremely important to grow your financial stability right now."
And you know what? I just right now (before reading this) decided I would go ahead with g-school. I figured out a way I could manage my debt to make it work.
Of course I'm not going to make my silly little horoscope impact my decision but it does make me think.
Decisions decisions decisions.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий