I guess loan lady isn’t as irresponsible as I thought her up to be. She called me back and we chatted. She’s not going to certify my loan unless I can show her how I came up to my very inflated number. I want to have a buffer (and pay off my credit card debt) but I do understand where she’s coming from. Yes, the organization has approved the final amount but that is under the assumption that I am using this amount for studying and living. Not correcting for my past financial wrongs.
So what am I supposed to do?
Lately I’ve just been confused about this whole thing. Yes I’m excited about this and do what it to happen. But I’m also really scared. This is a lot of money and, after the interest rate is applied, I’m going to end paying more than double what I originally borrowed. Youch!
Ideally, I’d like to get a job in the development field and work for a couple of years before I go to school. But getting jobs in that field without a postgraduate degree or work experience is extremely difficult. So, even if I apply for jobs, I may just be sitting here one year from now. And that would be a giant waste of time.
I’m not sure what the hell I’m supposed to do.
2 комментария:
babe maybe u should differ a year? u sound really confused.. finding a job in development isnt tat hard.. look around philly.. ure just seem way too unsure about this step.. why do u want to work in development? maybe figure that out.. all of us here had some experience in it before we started so we knew exactly what we were getting in to it and why..it just seems like u have alot of thinking left to do.. make sure ure not doing this just because ure not sure how to get out of what ure doing now
ps- its mishayl
Отправить комментарий