среда, февраля 23, 2005

Argh!

So I've decided Bridget Jones's Diary is full of crap. While I was reading the book I thought her weight fluctuating like it did on a daily basis was a little unrealistic but now that I've sort of been doing it its impossible! Since I've joined the gym an entire month ago I have lost no weight at all. So I didn't go for one week, but going 3 to 4 times a week for three weeks surely must have some effect on the weighing scale. Here's the really funny thing though. In preparation for this month's festivities I'm a bloated mess and have put on a whopping 8 pounds! And there may be more still. My co-worker, who is half way though her pregnancy has only put on 8 pounds. How is that I have put on the same weight as her and I'm not even pregnant?!?!?!?! I am so frustrated.

Комментариев нет: