I've been coming into work late for the past two days and its great! I love waking up a whole hour late (which makes such a big difference) and walking through the city on a work day. I love the hustle and bustle of the city and of the people. It is so rejuvenating. And it only takes 40 minutes to get to work instead of a whole hour. Who knew?
I always thought it would be such a bore to not work and be a stay at home person (wife, mother, slacker, what ever the case may be) and I'm beginning to think that's not true. The whole day could be spent just taking it all in. Sure I might get bored but that's where books and museums come into play. You could cook and clean and do all those things you're too tired to do when you come home after a 12 hour day. Even wash the dishes!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий