Philly's Y100 has gone off the air. What a shame. I can't belive this city has no alternative rock station anymore. Granted alternative rock is "mainstream" or whatever the fact that the fifth largest city in the US doesn't provide that sort of music on the air waves shows the downfall of the city. I was under the impression Philly's economy was going down the shitter anyway and with this, it seems that all the good is flocking away from this city of Brotherly Love.
Whats funny is that Philly was really starting to shine in the music scene. There were a lot of really good bands playing at a lot of really nice venues. And now I don't know where all of that is going to go. I hope Phila comes up with a new alternative rock music station.
I'm glad I have internet radio. To be honest the music they play on internet radio is better than Y100 but the fact that Y100 was readily available to the public makes it a different matter. Ideally I would like a new radio station that plays the same music as the "Indie Rock" station on my Dell Musicmatch radio station. That would make me happy. :)
1 комментарий:
i mourn the death of y100, but celebrate in your new found love for vended foods.
Отправить комментарий