вторник, марта 01, 2005

The Worst Job Ever.

For me there is nothing worse than not being able to leave work because I have to wait for a file. A file that is supposed to be automatically generated. I hate it waiting. Its not that I'm upset because I'm at work late. I really don't care about that. I'm pissed because I could leave and I can't. All the work I do have to do can be done during the hours when I'm supposed to be here. So why should I do it now?

I also am upset because this woman was/is supposed to contact me to schedule an interview and hasn't contacted me as yet. I know I'm being impatient and HR people take a long time to get stuff together but come on! I also know I'm putting way too much into this application/position. Its not the end of the world if I don't get this position but it most certainly feels like it.

Комментариев нет: