пятница, марта 11, 2005
Whaddya Know?
My place of employment is trying to get an internship program started and asked if they could use my alma mater. Even though I despise every moment of being here I thought this might be somebody else's calling so why deny them that opportunity. So I got my HR people in touch with the CDO. Now the "suggested" majors for this internship are Finance and Accounting. Neither of these is offered at the bi-co. I suggested using Economics or Math. They just looked at me and basically said I'm an Economics major and am too smart for the work done here and therefore they think Economics majors are too smart for the work done here. No joke. I was like "no shit". But now what? I'm too smart for this one and too dumb for other ones. Will someone cut me a break already?
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий