понедельник, марта 28, 2005

Life is Splendiferous.

Not only did I have the most fabulous weekend ever, I am going to see the Killers! I found tickets at a *decent* price but still am paying too much money. I almost feel dirty and vile inside. I would gladly pay extra money to see the band if they were actually receiving the money. But knowing that some random person is making a killing off of these tickets is horribly frustrating. And what will make me feel more dirty and vile is if another show is added and there are regular price tickets available for that show.

Now because I am going to this show I cannot go to see U2 or Snoop Dogg. The only reason why I would really go to see U2 is because its U2 and I have access to tickets that aren't marked up some obscene amount. Snoop Dogg would just be a hilarious and awesome show. But certain sacrifices have to be made and will be made for the sake of the Killers.

I had a great deal of therapy this week. Retail therapy that is. I bought a purse, a pair of Puma sneakers, and shoes/clothes for running. These clothes included my first ever sports bra. I think its pretty pathetic I've been running/working out (off and on) since college and didn't own a sports bra. I feel like such a big girl now. *grin*

Комментариев нет: