After a long two months of going to the gym I have finally lost 2 pounds. Whew. But it gets better. I can now fit into the clothes I couldn't fit into 2 months ago. So even though I've only lost two pounds the fact that I can fit into my clothes again thrills me. And there is more. I don't know if it was because I was wearing a skirt after a long time but 2 of my co-workers commented on my new figure. One of them was the guy I've been crushing on for a while. *sigh*
I got home relativly early yesterday and decided to go out for a run instead of the gym. It was so amazing. I ran far and a ran for a long time but what I'm really proud of is that fact that I didn't stop for breath and my quads are aching. I think I've come a long way over the past six months.
This weekend I'm going to shop for running shoes and play at the Kenneth Cole store. I must pass the store (which is a mere 2 blocks away from me) 3 or 4 times a day. And every week they change their display. Such a tease! I really want these shoes in stone and this skirt. Because I can't have them I'm going to play in the store. It promises to be a good time!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий