четверг, февраля 03, 2005

...

I think the time has come where I have to accept what has passed. I have been beating myself up for failing a class since sophomore year and trying to provide some justification as to why it happened, what I could have done or should have done to have avoided that class or anything of the sort. That sort of attitude has gotten me nowhere. My therepist kept telling me I just have to accept it and move on and I guess I thought I had. But it turns out that wasn't the case. But maybe now I have. I just have to move on. I failed. Big fucking deal. My grades in my major suck. Big fucking deal. If I can't convince myself that I'm a worthy candidate for any job how am I going to convince anybody else? I just need to breathe...everything will be ok.

Комментариев нет: