In attempts to gain control over my heaping debt I have decided not to take my pottery class. Sob. I am very sad. I am also not allowed to buy any more music or download anything off of iTunes. I am allowing myself to go to shows though. They only cost $10 (or less) and I can't cut myself off of everything! I am proud of myself though - I haven't bought an article of clothing since January! For the retail therapy junkie that I am this is quite the feat. Of course I just channeled my therapy needs into the younger, and cheaper, sister of clothing: iTunes. Its time for me to come clean!
Yesterday I saw ILYBICD @ The Khyber. Simply amazing. If only I could buy their album. I also really really want to get my hands on this CD.
Disc 1, Season 5 of Six Feet Under arrives in my mailbox today! So excited. Of course I haven't finished my funding applications so my self-imposed restrictions keep me from being glued to the boob tube. Gosh, I feel like I'm thirteen and grounded. How terrible.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий