пятница, марта 31, 2006

Friday Random 10 (or 13).

I've been reading some blogs and have come across this fun game. You basically hit shuffle on your mp3 player of choice and list the first 10 (or 13 songs)^. The questions are new add which, I think, makes this more fun!

1. How does the world see me?

Beat Connection - LCD Soundsystem

2. Will I have a happy life?

Candy Rider - Ghostland Observatory

Candy = Happy = Yes?

3. What do my friends really think of me?

A Question for Emily Rose - Of Montreal

What do you think Emily Rose?

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

Fast As You Can - Liam and Me

5. How can I make myself happy?

Half a Person - The Smiths

Um, Thanks?

6. What should I do with my life?

Photosynthesis - Men, Women, and Children

Of course, why didn't I think of that?

7. Will I ever have [more] children?

How To Be Dead - Snow Patrol

I guess not.

8. What is some good advice for me?

Black Cadillacs - Modest Mouse

I've sworn off retail therapy.

9. How will I be remembered?

Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It - Belle and Sebastian

LOL.

10. What do I think my current theme song is?

Sweet Troubled Soul - Stellastarr*

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

NjoSnavelLin - Sigur Ros

Hmm...

12. What song will play at my funeral?

The Perfect Song - The National

13. What type of men[/women] do you like?

Chicago - Sufjan Stevens

Clearly I'm living in the wrong city.

^My nano does not fit my entire collection of mp3s so embarrassing and/or forgotten songs are not represented in the shuffle. Oh well..

Side note: How is the word 'blog' not included in Blogger's dictionary?

Комментариев нет: