I'm going out to dinner with a friend after work today. We're probably going to get a meal at the mall which is fine I suppose. I wanted to go to here but they don't take reservations and I'm sure the wait will be five hundred years since its a) the mall and b) a Friday night. I've been checking other restaurants in the area and everything here is so chain-y. I can't take it. Do the suburbs just not have unique places to eat? A cute family owned restaurant? A BYO? Maybe its just because I'm in the most fake suburb ever!
I was recently reprimanded for my hatred towards the suburbs. I guess I am making a generalization and not all suburbs are evil. I understand why people choose to live in the suburbs. But I hope I never have to do it. I hope I can always afford to live in a large city while providing my children with a good education. Does this make me a hater? Maybe I am too quick to judge.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий