Um, so I totally watching an episode of SFU as I was eating my dinner. I was pretty disappointed. The acting was forced, the plot wasn't strong, and the filming left much to be desired. The footage lacked clarity, almost as if it was supposed to be a dream sequence. It left me feeling very blank. Maybe I had unrealistically high expectations and thus the episode failed me. I sure hope subsequent episodes in this season get better! So far, season two is my all-time favorite.
I have to submit an application for funding tomorrow and I am only beginning to work on my essay now. So naturally, I am blogging. In high school (and even college) I hated summers because all I ever did was sit on my ass and rot. There were no jobs or "fun" things to do. Most of the summers were spent at my grandparent's house in India counting down the days till I left. There was absolutely nothing to do! I never thought I'd say it but I almost wish for those moments now. I hate always having something to do. Or somewhere to be. I want to be able to sit and read a book without feeling guilt about item X not being taken care of. Or watch the entire season of SFU uninterrupted. Ha Ha Ha!
Thank goodness this feeling is temporary. April 15 is my deadline for getting all my applications and taxes completed (part self-imposed, part government-imposed. After that I can sit back, put my feet up, crack open a bottle of beer, and chillax.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий