вторник, декабря 20, 2005

Boys.

So I met a boy a few weeks ago and our "relationship" has since fizzled. It turns out he and I had totally different ideas as to where we thought things were going. So I'm upset. I am upset about things not working out but I'm more upset because I realized my expectations for him and our "relationship" were way too high. I wanted him to totally change my life and the things I didn't like about it. I ended up putting my life and what I wanted out of it in the hands of someone else. So now that things have ended with him, I'm back to where I started. And because I had such an intense, crazy, and short-lived high I have come crashing down with an enormous thud to where I used to be. So even though I really haven't really moved anywhere in the "how much does life suck" spectrum it feels like I'm progressivly sinking lower and lower.

I thought I was supposed to move onward and upward...

Комментариев нет: