My hours at work are changing. I can come in later but that means I have to stay a little later. Not much later than I usually end up staying here so in reality I gain an extra half-hour of non-work time every day. I'm glad that I can come in later because I can then go to the gym in the mornings and have an hour long workout and probably do weights as well. I'm not glad about leaving late though. I'm just tired of this job. I'm tired of having to put up with this clerical bullshit. When my dad told me I had a clerical job I got really upset and thought - What's wrong with having a clerical job. Someone has to do it. But you know what, I'm better than this. I can do better.
Yes, a job isn't everything and your life is really what you make out it but I spend nine to ten hours of my day here. Thats a huge part of my day to be unhappy!
I met a boy this weekend and we were talking about work. He used to work out in suburbs and hated his life. He would drink a lot, never worked out, and was generally depressed. Then he started working in the city and he's really happy now. Everyday he does something different and he's exreemly happy. Its so nice that there are people out there who love what they do. And I hope that someday I can find that happiness.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий