For me the best part of Christmas is the after-Christmas sales. I now have a gorgeous sea-green organza skirt and a turquoise leather clutch purse (as well as a multitude of other material goods). I cannot wait to show off my clutch at my next outing. *grin*
I've been thinking about my life and the new year and got pretty depressed about it. I'm not going to go into my self-loathing tirade about how much crappier my perception of life has become since last year because I'm pretty sick of that. Although I hate what has become of my life I do live in a pretty cool city and I do take advantage of a lot that it has to offer. And who do I have to thank for this new way of thinking? George W. Bush! As I was watching him step off his plane on to his ranch in Texas I thought about how much his life has changed in the past year and I felt really sorry for him. I would not be able to live with myself if I were in his situation. And thats why I'm glad that I'm me.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий