I've been watching a few episodes of The L Word and am still formulating my thoughts on the show. The premise of the show is good: a bunch of lesbians living their lives in LA. There are straight shows, gay shows, its about time there was a show about the love and lives of homosexual women.
However, I think the acting sucks. And the show is ALL about lesbians and the complicated relationships they have with each other (it reminds me a little of Bryn Mawr where everybody in one circle of friends has slept with each other).
When I think about other shows I like to watch I'm not sure if they're so one dimentional. They are about relationships, work, growth, and life in general. Maybe I feel this way because, being a heterosexual woman, I can relate to hetro shows a lot more than I can shows like The L Word. In any case The L Word is an OK show - not painful to watch but nothing too exciting.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий