четверг, декабря 01, 2005
Holiday Party 2005.
My company's holiday party is this weekend (check out the location). I've had mixed feelings about this event for a while. I was nervous because I don't like a lot of the people here and was unsure about how they felt about me. But now I'm a little excited to go. I can't wait to see all my co-workers get really drunk. I can't wait to sit back and watch. I know I probably sound a little vindictive but I think what I'm really trying to express is that I've reached a point where I don't care what they think about me. I mean, who knows, they may not even think about me! So I'm not going to be uptight and I'm just going to enjoy myself. And the free booze and food.
1 комментарий:
The first thing I saw when I clicked on the link was the word farm. And then I laughed.
Отправить комментарий