четверг, июня 08, 2006

All By Myself.

In one week Mr. Boss and Mr. Boss's Boss will be going to Paris on business. I will be left me all by my lonesome to run this ship for three whole days.

Technically I will have two people with me. The intern (who will have only been here for a week) and the new hire (they leave on his first day).

So...

Yeah.

I'm scared.

Did I mention I'll be working 11-12 hour days while they're gone?

I love how Mr. Boss put this to me. He updated me on the situation and said "Hey, this will be a great thing to mention at your review!"

Right. (Take a look at the sidebar for the final countdown!)

Oh, and I'll get to leave early one day for all the extra hours I put in during their absence! Wow - the generosity!

It is a very good sign and a great reflection on my part that everybody (read: three people) in this organization trust me with this GIGANTIC responsibility and I know I can do it. I just hope I don't get any curve balls and don't let anyone down.

Комментариев нет: