вторник, июня 13, 2006

World Cup -> Zero Productivity

I have been doing very little work as of late. Soccer games start at 9AM, 12PM, and 3PM every day. I do minimal work during the games and do my best to get everything done in the hour between games. Pretty bad.

Mr. Boss watches with me and he's gotten to appreciate the sport. He was a non-believer at first and couldn't understand the craziness surrounding the sport. I pointed out to him that the whole world loves the game to which he said "Well, they're wrong!". Silly Americans...

It would be interesting to do a study to see the effects of the World Cup on financial markets and the economy. I have a feeling I know what the results would show.

While I do think Brazil is a talented team, I hope someone stops them. I equate the Brazilians to the Yankees - for some reason I just cannot stand either team. At least I'm admitting the Brazilians are a good team (its taken me 8 years to do it).

Hands down, one of their most talented players is 26 year old Ronaldinho. Check him out...

Комментариев нет: