My commute home took a whopping twenty-five minutes today. Yes. Twenty-five. The average is somewhere between sixty to seventy-five minutes. Sometimes even ninety minutes.
I felt like I was living out the scene from Vanilla Sky where Tom Cruise's character is driving through Manhattan during morning rush hour and gets every green light. And finds himself to be the only person on the road. Strange.
Yes, that is exactly how my commute was. Every green light. 76, which is usually packed tighter than a can of sardines, was empty. E-M-P-T-Y. If I wasn't on a bus full of people I would have had to pinch myself.
As I had such a short commute I'm sitting in Penn's library waiting for an appointment I have. This is the first time I've been on a college campus in eight months (actually that's a lie, I went back to my alma mater to see some friends graduate last month) and I have forgotten how young college kids look (I still forgot how young college kids look)! I wonder if I look old to them. I feel old.
All in all, today has been an awesome day. Especially for a Monday. Sweet.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий