Just over 24 hrs before kick-off! Woohoo!!! I don't know if I'm more excited about seeing some awesome soccer or the yummy soccer players run up and down the pitch. Probably a little bit of both.
I'm all set for this - I have a TV in the quad down from me and have informed its resident (Mr Boss) that we will not be watching CNBC for the next month. Soccer and soccer only. He happily agreed. As for the weekends? Fado is airing the matches (even the 9AM games!!!) so I will be there. Yes, even for the 9AM games. Or at least I'll try. Oh wait, my parents are going to be here. Crap.
Here are my picks for the first few games (in bold):
6/9: [Group A] Germany v Costa Rica
6/9: [Group A] Poland v Ecuador
6/10: [Group B] England v Paraguay
6/10: [Group B] Trinidad and Tobago v Sweden
6/10: [Group C] Argentina v Cote D'Ivoire
6/11: [Group C] Serbia & Montenegro v Netherlands
6/11: [Group D] Mexico v Iran
6/11: [Group D] Angola v Portugal
These are teams I think are going to win - not the ones I secretly hope to win (I am always rooting for the underdog and am almost always sorely disappointed).
Till kickoff!
2 комментария:
I thought the 9am games were too early for you...Dude, try to sneak away for some games, I can't very well go to a bar at 9am by myself!
Отправить комментарий