пятница, мая 06, 2005

Argh.

Here I am yet again waiting for my stupid trade files. On a Friday night!!! You know what I think? I think these trade files should be automatically generated at a specific time and if the client can't get their act together to get a file together on time everyday then its tough shit for them. Why should I have to suffer because you're having problems compiling a trade file? Send me what you have at a certain point in the day and if you can't make the deadline we'll deal with whatever problems we have the next day. I think that sounds reasonable.

This is especially troubling since I sit around the whole day with my thumb up my ass. So I work for about an hour or two in the morning and then do nothing for the whole day. And then when 4PM rolls around I sit here for an hour (or more depending on the day) waiting to upload files. This blows huge chunks.

Комментариев нет: