I just received an e-mail from an old friend of mine from high school. She recently got engaged and is getting married in August. I'm so excited for her but at the same time wonder, you just got engaged last week and are getting married in three months. Shouldn't you wait? I've always believed in short engagements but three months? And when did this man come into her life? I spoke with her a few months ago and she made no mention of this man. I suppose I'm just looking out for her but is it bad that I'm skeptical about the whole thing?
I'm going to try my best to make it to her wedding. But she's from this conservative family that I feel will judge me. We don't talk that often but I feel we're very close to each other. We don't need to talk to each other every week or every few days to validate our friendship. So I want to be there for her at this exciting and monumental point in her life but at the same time I feel her family will be judging me while I'm there.
But maybe I'll meet a cute South Asian boy at her wedding. :)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий