вторник, мая 31, 2005

...

I think I have tonsillitis or mono. My throat is hurting a lot and the glands on my neck are sore and swollen. I don't have a fever but I did sleep for 13 hours last night. And I still not 100% awake. Ugh. Last time I went to the doctor and complained about feeling overly fatigued the doctor suggested I was depressed. If this is the conclusion they come up today I will be very upset.

This weekend was pretty cool. I hate that I spent 2 of my 3 days hungover. On Saturday I saw Andy Rourke (from The Smiths) spin some tunes at The Khyber. I need to learn how to not act like an idiot when I drink. I just do the most foolish and stupid things. Thankfully I didn't do anything to embarrass myself (like get myself kicked out a bar).

I did bump into one of Fishayl's friends at the bar/club. I don't remember who he was but he remembered me as the girl who got real sick at her apartment one night (too much wine and gin and tonics). Man oh man.

Комментариев нет: