I just finished reading this book called The Money Book for the Young Fabulous & Broke by Suze Orman. While it did have many helpful pointers it just freaked me out. I felt like my life was flashing before my eyes and I was never going to get out of my debt. I've been out of school for a year and my debt has increased, not decreased like one would assume. Her book did give me a rude awakening but I wish there was some magic wand that could make it all go away. If only...
I know that I'm missing something from my life now because I'm not entirely happy but I haven't quite figured out what. And I think if I don't change my attitude I'm going to be searching for that "something" forever, never being happy. Which brings me to next book on my list of books to read -- How to be Happy, Damnit: A Cynic's Guide to Spiritual Happiness.
1 комментарий:
Ratchet- don't run away from it all. Put her advice to work. You will crawl out of debt if you think about what she wrote (if not the whole thing, at least a little bit of it)
-Your sister
Отправить комментарий