четверг, мая 05, 2005

Showers.

Baby gifts are so damn expensive. Can you believe how much this toy costs? A whopping $12.00! I don't know, maybe I value the dollar too much but $12.00 for a toy? And if I buy anything else then my total comes rises instantly to almost $40.00. And thats too much to spend on someone I don't really know. And on top of that I have to buy something for this woman's work baby shower as well. Maybe she invited me twice because she wants more gifts. Are people that evil? Or is that just me?

What makes the situation worse is that if and when I have a baby I know this woman will probably not be getting me a gift. So I cannot break even with this transaction. Am I a horrible person for putting someone's happy occasion in terms of money and breaking even?

Комментариев нет: