понедельник, мая 09, 2005

Dress Issues.

I bought this fabulous dress from H&M the other weekend that I'm seriously debating about. It is perfect everywhere on my body except my boobs. It makes my boobs look like an exceptionally flat-chested 13 year old girl. I find that I have this problem with all dresses. Damn having a disproportionatly sized body! Anyway, I thought I'd keep the dress for a little while longer thinking about whether I should return it or not and one week has passed by and I still have not made a decision (this is where living a few blocks away from H&M comes to bite me in the ass - I should have just waited in line and tried the dress and not made the purchase!).

KF mention purchasing "chicked cutlets" ie. those push up things you put in the dress when you can't wear a bra. At first I dismissed the idea but now I am seriously beginning to consider it. But do I want to make such a purchase so I can wear a dress and feel better about my boobs? Seriously though, I don't even have cleavage in this dress. :(

I have three weeks left to make a decision...

Комментариев нет: