пятница, июня 10, 2005

The Bickersons.

Reading my horoscope is getting to be quite addictive. Here is what is going on today:

"Are you and a certain someone acting more like the Bickersons? Whether it's a friend, roommate or the love of your life, relations with someone close to you might have a certain powder-keg type vibe right about now. Well, that's easy enough to defuse. The trick to solving this little problem is to take your egos out of the equation and focus on what really needs to be solved. Once you can do that, the solution will reveal itself almost as if by magic" (Astrology.com)

This is very fitting to the relationship my pregnant co-worker and I are having. Everything she seems to say just annoys the crap out of me. I've been rather snappy as of late as well. I hate that I have become this person. But her compulsive apologizing and compulsive urge to thank me for doing my job is beginning to drive me mad.

I'm so glad I'm leaving work early today. Phew.

Комментариев нет: