вторник, июня 28, 2005

The Vacation is Over!

It seems rather obvious that I don't like my job but I had no idea exactly how much I disliked it here. The fact that people have noticed what a huge difference there is between the working and non-working me is rather alarming. Even people at work were amazed at how relaxed and cheerful I seem. Seem has quickly turned into the past tense.

Being at work just makes me think I can't do anything. I was on such a high thinking about applying to grad school and now I feel so discouraged and unwilling to do anything!

I also realized that I'm sick of being single. For a long time I thought the single me was the only me and I wasn't about to have it any other way. Things have changed. I'm ready to share myself with someone. Now I just need to find a person to share myself with. Where oh where could this person be?

Комментариев нет: