I have taken the past few days off of work to relax and look for jobs. The job market sucks. And I think I've decided I've had enough of this. So now I'm going to work on tackling the GREs. And I'm going to apply to grad school. And I'm pretty excited about it. Yes, I'm really enjoying having an income and being able to spend but I'm really missing studying economics and using it. And I'm not going to be able to use economics in a professional sense until I go back to school.
I think I've also been creating all these obstacles for myself for going back to school. I've thought it essential to take classes in Math etc before applying and thus have not done anything to make this happen. Yes, I may need to take math classes but for now I'm just going to apply. Maybe once I've gotten in I can take remedial math or something. Obviously I'm not going to apply to the top tier schools. I've got have a shot somewhere, right?
Its too bad Philly's job market sucks. Having a four day weekend has made me really appreciate this city. I love everything about it (everything but the sketchy men who try to look up my skirt in Rittenhouse when I'm tanning). If only I could find a job within city limits. I could apply to schools here but I don't think I could make the lifestyle adjustment of having an income to being broke that easily. Plus I've lived in this area for five years. I think, maybe, just maybe its time to spread my wings and fly.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий