At one point I thought it would be a good idea to graph my debt-repayment. The visual aids would make me feel better that it actually was decreasing. But then I realized I would actually see, in numbers, how much I owed to the various stupid credit card companies.
It's been a long hard road but I think I've come to terms with it in my own way and have made steps in the right direction to reduce my debt.
Come to think of it, it's really no wonder my debt is so bad. Every day I get at least one mail offer for some credit card company that wants to give me a huge line of credit so I can sign my life away to paying bills. I've gotten quite good at reading between the lines and end up throwing 98% of the offers in the trash.
Today my eyes almost jumped out of my eyes at this new offer - my bank is offering to
Are these people nuts? Offering me a loan of $25,000 to use on whatever I see fit does not make any sense at all. Unless, of course, you are very smart and have figured out you will make a killing off of my interest payments.
As tempting as it is to take it, I will be strong and toss this offer away. I can be strong. I will be strong.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий