Getting up at 530 everyday sucks. For the past week I've been getting up every day and going to the gym (rather than my regular T&TH workouts). It's getting increasingly difficult to get of bed and I feel as though my week is just dragging! I'm barely awake as I walk past all the homeless bums on my way to the gym but once I'm there I'm pumped. And now I'm pooped.
Not to mention starved. I'm telling myself I can eat as many times a day and however much I want as long as it's healthy snacks. So, today I had a banana, a bowl of cereal, 4 slices of watermelon, a granola bar, a wrap, and waffle fries (oops). And now I'm eating an apple. I'm not really that healthy though - last night I was too hungry to heat up food from my fridge so I ate peanuts and chocolate chip cookies for dinner. Oh well.
I went to PowerFlex at my gym today, it was lovely. We worked the whole body with weighted barbells - hopefully in a month or something I'll have toned arms (and legs, bum, and abs) - yay! Now that I've found this class I'm thinking of substituting my Friday morning workouts with Scary-Dog-Barking Step Aerobics instructor for running. The dude a nutbag and I feel really lame doing step, like some stay-at-home mom in the midwest. I just don't feel the burn like I do with spinning or this lifting class. The burn is a must for me. Plus, PowerFlex guy is super nice.
Mr. Boss is off on paternity leave for the next month. As he walked out of the office on Monday he stops by my desk and says to me - hey, can you cover x, y, and z things for me while I'm out? Um, excuse me Mr. Boss, you've known your wife is going to have a baby for the past nine months - did you really have to wait till the last minute to leave me coverage details?!?! Ugh.
And that my friends is the end of my lame-ass post.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий