вторник, августа 29, 2006

Rick Santorum is an ass.

According to Santorum, the current war on terror is like World War II against the European fascists. Wow - so now the Islamic fundamentalists are being compared to the Nazis.

He does say the two are not the same, just like the Japanese imperialists cannot be compared to the Nazis or Italian fascist but they are all “a common enemy”.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of the Islamic fundamentalists but I do not agree with Santorum’s logic. The Nazis were about systematically getting rid of certain groups of people based on their physical attributes or religion. All the Islamic “fascists” want is their land back. Is that too much to ask?

As if reading the article wasn’t frustrating enough, Rick continues to stick his head up his ass by saying:

"These people are after us not because we've oppressed them, not because of the state of Israel,"

Really Ricky? I thought that’s exactly why those people are after you. Mistreating the Arabs, letting Israel do what it pleases, thinking only in terms of oil – no, that has nothing to do with why terrorists flew planes into buildings five years ago, it had nothing to do with that at all.

What was it all about then?

“It's because we stand for everything they hate.”

Right. You could have fooled me.

Комментариев нет: