понедельник, августа 14, 2006

Dinner For Two.

My friend Drama came over for dinner last night. I made us a nice salad, broiled asparagus with a vinaigrette, and spinach quiche.

It had been months since I'd actually cooked - it was really nice to be back in the kitchen. I keep forgetting how simple it is to make some dishes.

Anyway, on to my friend Drama. She's not the neatest, or cleanest, person by any means. While I'm no obsessive compulsive I do make an effort maintain some order in my living quarters.

All order was disrupted last night.

As she was emptying the uneaten crust of the pie from her plate into my trash can she managed to get everything on her plate on to my floor. Nothing went into the trash. The worst part, I don't even think she realized what she did. As I bent down to pick up the mess she made, she walked into my living room and lay down on my couch.

She then proceeded to spend an entire hour tooling around on Craigslist. Just surfing the net. She's always complaining about how we never hang out and when we finally do, she's extremely anti-social. I didn't even beg her to come over, I casually mentioned the idea and she snatched up my invitation faster than a homeless person will grab a sandwich.

The above are nothing compared to last thing she did which brought disorder to my apartment. She is a nose picker (I know, gross). The last time she was over and was picking her nose I made her wash her hands before she touched anything else in my apartment. This time, I stared at her and cast her evil looks. And when she left I ran around wiping down everything she touched.

I feel ill just thinking about it.

Комментариев нет: