skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thoughts
- Talked to Pops last night about approaching my boss and whether I should go to g-school or not. Pops is of the mentality that if I’m not going to go to top tier school I shouldn’t go at all. I beg to differ. Anyway, Pops said that if I do go I have to focus and pay all my attention to school – no job, no friends, and no exercise. Is he crazy? And why does everything have to be a production?
- What if I go and then fail? I am going to work my ass off but shit happens. And then what? If I fail or fuck up, I can’t blame this on anyone. It’ll all be on me.
- I can’t believe I may (or may not) leave in exactly one month and I am still unsure of what the hell I’m doing. Am I crazy?
- Going to a show tonight – NYC band Beirut playing their first Philly show. I regret missing SSPU and Husky Rescue when they came through and have been itching to go to a show – I can’t wait for tonight!
- My bank offered to loan me $25,000 – still can’t get over that. Fools!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий