среда, июля 26, 2006

I Suck.

I used to have this policy that I wouldn't surf the www when I got home. That was something to do at work and at home I would do more productive things.

Like surf the www.

Ugh.

it.must.stop.

Today was supposed to be my "get shit done" day but I have wasted it in front of my freaking laptop. So, tomorrow, while at work (social engagements in the evening) I must do the following:

  • Write my landlords and tell them I am moving out at the end of the September (Grad school or not, I have to move out of this freakin' apartment).

  • Figure out what kind of room I want to live in if I do go to grad school. This selecting accommodation process is WAY more complicated than it was applying to these schools!!! Do I want a bathroom in my suite or not? Single gender and make the 'rents happy or mixed gender and have a life (oh wait - I'm there to study)? On campus or off (life or no life - oh right, must.work.hard)? And then, is it worth the money to have a bathroom in my room. Or should I be cheap and deal with sharing a bathroom with an entire hall?

  • Mail my loan application to my co-signer.

And so the list continues...

4 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

oh for gods sake.. not really worth having ure own bathroom (unless u plan on taking a 100000 bubble baths) and its a pain to keep clean, mixed gender (tell ure dad otherwise ure stuck with christian freaks) OFF campus (theres NOTHING on campus), Carpenter house room- floor.1.1 (the X.1.1s are the best rooms)
stop being a loser and listen to ure big sister-mishayl

Анонимный комментирует...

btway ull get more work done living with the rest of your program (who all live in carp house) and other postgrads

Ratchet комментирует...

I just talked to my mom about all of this and she was like "single gender. its the islamic thing to do. and you must always do what is islamic" ugh. can you be my agent?

Анонимный комментирует...

i dont kow.. can i fight against the "islamic" argument? give me some time.. ill figure out the islamic argument..