I used to be addicted to spinning. If there was a spinning class at my gym and I was available, I’d be there.
After I ran my race I wanted to take it easy and I did. For seven weeks. But today, after much arguing with myself, I threw on some clothes, stared at my bed for the last time, and went to the gym.
I was pleased to find that my favorite bike was still available and, to top it off, HotGymGuy was on the bike next to me!
As HotGymGuy and I are warming up I make some comment about how difficult it is to get out of bed for this class. We start chatting and share a few jokes. After class we're wiping down our bikes, he looks up and says, “See you on Thursday” with a nice big smile.
Obviously he’s just being a nice guy but it’s nice to have some eye candy at the gym. And extra motivation to get up in the morning!!
I worked extra hard today not to seem like a pansy next to HotGymGuy and was extra sweaty and extra exhausted at the end of my workout. I went home, got showered, grabbed some food from the food cart guy, and promptly passed out on the bus. I think I even snored…
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий