At half time, the owner of the bar started throwing jerseys, shirts, and hats in the room and everybody went wild trying to catch them. I caught a pink Spaten shirt but really wanted the Spaten World Cup '06 jersey. I spotted one across the bar -- it belonged to The Moroccan. I gestured, "let's switch" and he did. I put on my jersey; he put on his pink shirt.
Later he came over to talk. We were both devastated when Zidane got kicked off the field. He held my hand during every penalty kick and rubbed my back as Italy took the cup.
It was all very cute.
Until the next day...
He called me twice in a two hour span because he wanted to see me that night. One day after we met. Um, hello!?!?!
Just because we spent a lot of time together does not mean I'm going to sign my life away to spend every waking non-working moment with you.
Am I being too harsh?
We agreed to meet for dinner on Wednesday but I couldn't do it. So I called him and postponed for coffee over the weekend.
He knew something was up and kept asking me if everything was allright (of course it is, I rather enjoy having pushy men in my life!) and at the end of the conversation he requested that I keep calling him during the week. Riiight.
This guy needs to slow down! I'm going to tell him I can't date him (especially since he's moving to Montreal in September) and I'd like to be friends. He seems like a nice enough guy and I'd be willing to get to know him better if he wasn't coming on so strong.
As the wife pointed out, I am in an interesting situation: I want attention from someone who is extreemly unavailable and am getting
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий