среда, июля 12, 2006

Zizou.

I’m still depressed about Zidane. Yes, I know – its old news now, time to get over it. I just can’t shake it.

Its bad enough that Zidane has retired and finished his career on such a bad note but, from now on I'm always going to associate soccer with the headbutt. And for that, the sport is so much darker now. I’m know I’m being overdramatic and I’m sure I’ll get over it eventually but the initial sting is still very much there.

I'm also upset because of the shit Zidane, immigrants, and Muslims are getting because of this. I've been looking on some message boards and came across this comment. I know people talk shit about arabs and muslims (or everyone for that matter) all that time but this is just depressing.

Some people are even comparing him to Brett Myers and say Zidane should be charged with assult. C'mon people.

Zidane had his interview today and didn’t say exactly what was said to him. I really can’t imagine what Materazzi said to him! FIFA might even take away the Golden Ball Award from him.

You can watch the interview here. It’s in French so I have no idea what he’s saying.

I would make some comment about how sexy he sounds in French but I'm too sad...

**Update: You can read a translation of the interview here.

Комментариев нет: