понедельник, марта 19, 2007

Better.

After talking over through my post-alcohol depression and a purchase of cigarettes (when did they raise the price of a pack of smokes?!?!) I feel better. What have I learned? I cannot binge drink like that. I had a slip up and it'sok . It's my first slip up since I became binge-drinking free and I guess I thought I was cured. Alcohol is a funny thing, it makes me feel great (sometimes) and I just don't want to let that good feeling die. But the thing is, I still always need to watch how much I drink. It's going to be something I will have to deal with for as long as I continue to drink. The whole constant checking up with myself as to how I was doing worked really well for me. And it's something I'm going to need to pick up again. So, yeah, I still hate my job and physically ran from work today. If I could, I'd quit in July when my visa expires. But I have to mature and responsible and do my time. And then be done!! *fingers crossed*

Комментариев нет: