Oh, and I think SpinGuy most certainly plays for the other team. I saw him on the way to the locker room and his work shirt? A lavender/mauve color. Hmmm...makes you wonder.
I've started using the machine for my lower back and I feel like an old lady, my back is killing me!!!
Oh, I've also decided I'm not going to take part in the mini-triathlon. For one thing, it costs $100 to register!! And then, I either have to come all the way out to the depths of
I can use all this *saved* money (cough cough) to buy new clothes. I am, shockingly, a size 6. Not a 6/8 like I was a few weeks ago. I now have a total of one pair of pants that actually fit me properly. Also, the medium blouses I bought in January from Banana? Don't fit me anymore. So, this weekend I'm going to hit up the Gap Outlet and maybe Old Navy and find some basics for my last five months of work. That's right, five more months. Wow.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий