понедельник, марта 26, 2007

Ew.

Every month (or so) I make an appointment at my favorite spa to get a bikini wax. There are three people who take appointments for this service. One is my favorite, the second is my backup, and the third I will never go to. The third also happens to be the owner of the spa. On my first experience with the owner she ended up staring at my private areas (in a creepy way) the whole time and while the wax itself wasn't uncomfortable, she made me feel terrible. From then on, I can't even look her in the eye and refuse to schedule any appointments with her.

Last time I went (I saw my first choice) and when I went to the front desk to schedule my next appointment the owner was the one doing the scheduling. I specifically asked to get an appointment with my first choice and did. Owner even wrote First Choice's name on the scheduling card. I had also scheduled myself for some other services but decided to cancel the extra stuff. When I called today to cancel, the scheduling lady told me I was scheduled to be with Owner and not First Choice!!! It could be an honest mistake and maybe I'm paranoid but what if Owner scheduled herself with me even though I'd asked to be with First Choice???? Yuck-o!!

Комментариев нет: