- Phew, no Foxwood Casinos. That saves the
furtherdegradation of Fishtown/Northern Liberties. I wonder if anyone can find another loophole in city zoning laws to save South Philly. - Philly's YTD murder rate: 97. Up from 80 this time last year. Guns, booo.
- I posted my first post (redundant?) on the community message board. I know, I'm a huge dork. I keep a pretty close eye on it and have thought about replying/posting/whatever-it's-called but nothing really compelled me to. Until now. Talk around town is that a Starbucks (barf) is going to open up in my hipster/yuppie hood. Everybody is voicing their "down with chains" opinions but the bottom line is, Starbucks coffee tastes like shit. Expensive shit. I was afraid I'd be attacked (like most people are) but I wasn't (yet)! Yay. I will continue to be a dork and link to the thread.
- Today was my last spinning class. Bally's is close to filing bankruptcy and so they're cutting costs. Like my morning spin class. The loyal and devoted attendees (myself included) are making phone calls and trying to get the class back. But, until then, no more spinning for me. Which also means no more SpinGuy for me. ::sigh::
- I don't like aggressive men. Hold on, let me back up a little. I'm a nice person and smile at my bus drivers all the time. Not a flirty smile but a I'm-a-cheerful-person (haha, right?) smile. Especially in the evening when the driver is taking me away from the suburbs and back to Philly. I'm especially happy and smiley then. One of the drivers, after one day of idle chit chat, asked me out. I declined. And he was hurt. Ummm, hello? Anyway, he's my morning driver now. There is this other guy on the bus who works in the same building I do (different floor). We talk. Or at least I just talk. He flirts. A lot. And I don't like it one bit. Blech.
- Grilled salmon (saah-mon) salad for lunch today. Yippee!!
- Hmm, I think I'm done now.
- Really. Done. Bye!
четверг, марта 29, 2007
Casi-NO!!
Warning: this post is full of complete and utter randomness.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий