Today has to be the most perfect day ever. Seriously. Its hovering around 75 degrees, sun shining brightly, a slight breeze in the air. Days like this make me ever so happy.
I went out for a walk around the office park after lunch today and graciously invited A. She graciously accepted and off we went! She did most of the talking - about her friends and their kids (her entire circle of friends have kids the same age, give or take a few months). She talked about the beach. Then she talked about how four years ago her and friends used to have wild drunk-fest parties and now all the parties they throw consist of clowns and bubble blowing. It was one of those conversations where I knew exactly where she was going even before she opened her mouth. Where was it going you ask? It ended with this sentence: "What I'm saying is that you should enjoy this while it lasts. [pause] Don't get me wrong, this is fun..."
I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her.
This week, my horoscope is truly inspirational. In short, for the next two weeks I'm not allowed to think or feel anything I've felt before. Considering all the negative thoughts and energy I've been carrying with me for the past few years this is truly a refreshing idea. People have been telling me to think positive etc but I think FWA put it quite well.
As I walked to work this morning I couldn't help but feel like a young child experiencing things for the first time. It was really nice.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий