среда, мая 17, 2006

The S factor.

S was sick over the weekend and so we didn't end up seeing each other. He called over the weekend and we talked for a bit which was nice. We haven't talked since then as he's really busy for the first half of the week.

At this point, I see whatever we have going in one of two ways. One is nowhere. And the second is a relationship. In all honesty I think we'll probably take the nowhere route. Putting his baggage aside, I can't deal with being in a relationship where I only talk to the person once a week and see him once every other week. If this was a purely physical relationship where neither one of us were emotionally connected to the other then that would be fine. After all, that's what Bartender Man and I had. But with S there is more (at least I think so).

We've only known each other for a month, out of which we've only seen each other a whopping total of three times (including the night we met). For me, this is way too soon to have the whole "where are we going" conversation. Especially since I haven't been here all the time and he's been sick. So, I'm going give this two more weeks (starting Monday) and in the first week in June I'll make my decision.

If things haven't moved anywhere I'm going to tell him how I feel. If things have moved somewhere I'll talk to him about my concerns about entering into a relationship with him and how he feels about that. And we'll go from there.

Комментариев нет: