понедельник, мая 22, 2006

Numb.

Last night I went to see Pela and Rainer Maria. They were both alright - some good songs, I'd give the performance a B. I asked my concert friend to go with me.

We met at the Church, chatted for a while, and then Pela came on. We talked a bit in between sets. He commented on the fact that he's only seen me wearing one set of clothes (oops) and that I don't dance around enough at concerts.

I personally don't like to dance around at shows because a) I feel like I'm going to hit somebody and b) I'd rather watch the band do their thing.

As I stood in the basement of the church with my arms folded across my chest and head nodding I realized I really need to let go of all my negative energy. I'm not always bubbling with negativity but a lot of times I am. This attitude leads me to be judgmental, bitchy, and snobby. How do I go about releasing this energy? I think I'm going to join a yoga studio.

After the show we went to Wawa. I tried to get a slurpy but the damn machine was broken (like it has been every other time I've gone there)!! And its the only Wawa in center city that has a slurpy machine!!! He gave me a hug when we parted which was really nice. The weekend kind of bummed me out and it was nice to get a big solid hug from someone.

Комментариев нет: