The Rules: Place your digital music player on shuffle. Press play. List the first ten songs that appear. Don't skip past anything embarrassing.
1. Wishbone - Architecture In Helsinki (In Case We Die)
2. Neighborhood # 4 (7 Kettles) - Arcade Fire (Funeral)
3. Omaha - Tapes 'N Tapes (The Loon)
4. Disco Paradise - VHS or Beta (Le Funk)
5. Prairie Fire That Wanders About - Sufjan Stevens (Illinois)
6. The Boy With the Arab Strap - Belle and Sebastian (The Boy with the Arab Strap)
7. Piece of Wood - Youth Group (Skeleton Jar)
8. Life After Love - Colored Shadows (Tiger Mask EP)
9. Song to Say Goodbye - Placebo (Meds)
10. If You Knew - Neko Case (The Tigers Have Spoken)
Favorite Song: Wishbone
Least Favorite Song: If You Knew
Favorite Album: A couple of weeks ago I went with The Loon. This week, I think I'll go with the all time classic, The Boy with the Arab Strap. In Case We Die is also superb. As is Funeral. And I can't not mention Illinois. But I think The Boy with the Arab Strap is my final answer. *Whew*
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий