среда, мая 24, 2006

Randomness.

Currently I am thinking:

+ I love Trader Joe's. I stopped by on my way home from work yesterday to pick up some frozen dinners and the people who work there brought my mood from "way down in the dumps" to "yay" in moments. I wonder how they get that nice.

+ The Roasted Red Pepper Hummus at Trader Joe's is not as nice their employees. I don't think my taste buds will allow me to stray far from the original.

+ I bought two CDs yesterday. I wish I hadn't bought either one of them. I bought Alphabetical by Phoenix and How We Operate by Gomez. I had previously acquired mp3s by these artists via blogs and was pleased with what I heard. I think my mp3s showcased the best of their work because these albums really don't knock my socks off. Specifically about Gomez: the similarities between this band and DMB didn't become clear to me until I listened to the album. Go figure, Gomez is opening for DMB at the Tweeter Center over the summer. yuck.

+ I love Beirut. I cannot wait till they come to Philly! Here is an amazing song. Listen. Enjoy.

Комментариев нет: